- 1 meal compliant wrap
- 4 oz chicken, cooked
- 1/4 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp low sugar BBQ sauce
- 1 oz low fat cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix BBQ sauce and crushed tomatoes.
- Spread sauce over wrap.
- Slice chicken and place on top of sauce.
- Add bell peppers and onions (can substitute with any vegetable).
- Top pizza off with shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven for 5 to 7 minutes or until desired crispiness.
Makes 1 Serving