- 4 oz raw shrimp
- 1 cup slice cucumber
- 3 Tbsp diced red onion
- 1/4 mashed avocado
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2-3 Tbsp buffalo sauce
- ZEST to taste
- Peel tails off shrimp and cook in saucepan for a few minutes until pink.
- Slice the cucumber and dice the onion.
- Mash avocado.
- Mix mayonnaise and buffalo sauce together.
- Toss shrimp in saucepan with spicy mayonnaise.
- Place cucumbers on a plate, then top with small amount of mashed avocado.
- Add 1 piece of buffalo shrimp on top of cucumber and avocado.
- Sprinkle on red onion.
- Add ZEST to taste.
Makes 1 Serving