- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp regular or natural peanut butter
- 1 packet EWYN Cozy Whey
- Combine coconut oil and peanut butter in a microwaveable dish and melt until oil is liquid.
- Slowly incorporate whey powder mixing until smooth.
- Pour into mold and place in freezer.
- Ready in 5 minutes to be removed and eaten.
- Store remaining in freezer or fridge as they can melt at room temperature if too warm.
*can substitute EWYN Cozy Whey with EWYN Chocolate Whey Protein if you want it less sweet
Makes 1 Serving