- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 scoop of Vanilla or Chocolate EWYN Whey Protein
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1 Tbsp MCT Oil or Coconut Oil (optional)
- Soak oatmeal in just enough hot water to cover to soften the oats.
- Mix eggs and EWYN Whey Protein into oats with a fork or blend in blender for smoother texture.
- Pour mixture onto heated frying pan and cover until almost fully cooked and then flip over to finish cooking.
- Could add 1 Tbsp of oil into the mix if you need a fat or pour some of your Tbsp onto the pan and the rest in your mix if it is not non-stick.
Makes 1 Serving
*Counts As: 1 Protein, 1 Carb, (fat optional)*