- 1 Butternut Squash
- 4 tsp Butter, melted
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 2 Sage Leaves, chopped
- Black Pepper
1. Combine melted butter, maple syrup and chopped sage into a bowl and set aside.
2. Cut squash in half, clean out the seeds and peel away the skin.
3. Place the squash in the oven at 350 degrees for about 5-10 minutes or until soft.
4. Remove the squash from the oven and slice the squash into thin slices being careful not to slice completely through.
5. Brush the squash with the melted maple butter and sprinkle with black pepper and chopped sage.
6. Place back in the oven and cook for 45-50 minute or until squash is fully cooked.
1 cup = 1 serving