- 1 large sweet potato, cubed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 sprigs of rosemary, chopped
- 2 oz grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Toss sweet potatoes, oil, salt and black pepper in a bowl coating evenly.
- Place on a non-stick baking tray, evenly spacing sweet potato.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with cheese, rosemary and garlic.
- Place back in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Potatoes should be fork tender and browned.
1/2 Cup = 1 Serving